Aluminium Van Racking
A versatile, high performance system of racking and shelving for all types of van
Available both as standard modules and custom made units
Above : type A racking to fit 340x170mm bins
- Durable and corrosion resistant, no rust or flaking paint
- Robust and lightweight : modules are constructed from TIG welded aluminium extrusions and are lighter and stiffer than equivalent sheet steel shelving.
- Compatible with a huge range of euro style containers including trays, crates, picking containers and a wide range of modular tool cases, FatMax, Makita, DeWalt, Festool Systainer etc ect
- Comprehensive customisation options .
- Can be made to measure or as standard modules
Type A : 50x50x5mm angle : (heavy weight) suitable for longer spans and larger and heavier crates and boxes
Type B : 50x50x3mm angle : (standard weight) suitable for individual trays
Type C : 25x25x3mm angle : (compact) : ideal for individual trays for assorter boxes, modular tool boxes and small/medium parts bins
Standard nominal sizes are
330x440mm (FatMax tray)
Alternatively you can specify width and depth (width must be the same for all shelves in one unit )
Tray Count and Spacing
Specify the number of trays you require and the vertical spacing between them
Plywood inserts : converts trays to flat bottomed shelves with easy drop in fitting. Available in hardwood ply or resin faced ply.
Worktop insert for top shelf : 18mm ply, laminate or stainless steel faced.
Type A trays 1x4 off
Overall dimensions (H) 1100mm (W) 650mm (D) 400mm
Vertical clearance 250mm
Guide Price : £160 (ex VAT)
(excluding VAT and fitting)
Each module consists of at least 2 trays of the same width and a pair of end frames . Prices are for guidance only, contact us for a full quote.